Sunday 19 June 2016

As I stopped over to my sister's place while returning from home (my parents' place), I had but one night before heading back to my own place. All of my books/diaries, almost everything is there in my sister's house when I had shifted, I should rather use "finally shifted from my University campus" after having spent a decade there. I was searching for a book, I knew I had bought but couldn't find it earlier. The book 1984 I finally managed to catch hold of from one of the cartons. My sister had been gravely looking for it to read. With that I also chanced upon a beautiful diary I had gifted myself some years ago. And there were a few poems which I had written. I guess that was before I created this blog. But I have always had an inclination for ink and paper. So I carried it along with me. And now here is one of the poems that has adorned the diary.

Droplets of rain
touch my feet,
Grey clouds spread out in the sky
and our eyes meet.

Wind blows away these clouds
Rainbow colours have come about
The sky is of a lightish hue
As I go along with you.

Rain has washed away all our doubts
Bright green leaves smile at us
The sky blushes red with evening Sun
As our souls come together and become one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts or deliberate messages from the universe?

 It's been a while. Almost two years! So much has happened in these two years. Or maybe not.  Let me begin with things of the last year....