Monday 20 June 2016

Selenophile

I came across a word today. A newly coined word it ought to be because the entries that i got while i googled the term, not a single option was from the dictionaries we check. Well, while I am writing this, I went on Oxford Dictionaries' website to find out whether the word exists . And I am not surprised by no trace of the word. It may end up one day who knows. 

Tonight the sky is garbed in clouds. Wherever the eyes move, not a single star can be traced. I read somewhere that today is the Summer solstice, the longest day of the year. But I think here in India, since we are in different time zones, it falls tomorrow. Why do I mention the solstice at all. It seems it was in 1967 when the summer solstice and full moon day clashed and fell on the same day. 

Tonight is the Full Moon night. However, the clouds have decided to hide the Moon from innumerable admirers of his . It would have been a beautiful sight, it has been so long that i saw a full moon night, almost 30 days to be precise
. Well, for sure, I think I am a SELENOPHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts or deliberate messages from the universe?

 It's been a while. Almost two years! So much has happened in these two years. Or maybe not.  Let me begin with things of the last year....