Wednesday 15 January 2014

The first entry of 2014

I always write when there is an urge to pen down my thoughts from within. And yes, I have an inspiration in this new year : the Little Angel who joined our family a few days ago. The first thing that you'd notice about her is that she is so small as any other new born, of course they are meant to be that way. I know it is a plain and simple fact but yet it could be a little overwhelming to hold this small little child in your arms.  

I wonder what should be going on in her thoughts. Till so far, she had been hiding from the big world in her mother's womb. She only knew her mommy as she had been protecting her. And here she is now facing us all. So many people around her, that she will recognize as her family when she grows up. Her eyes don't even open completely yet. But whenever she opens them, they seem to be contemplating or so I am guessing. As the time passes, she will be discovering the world. 

It is not only her, I should admit who is experiencing this newness. The parents themselves, my sister and my brother-in-law are having a never before experience and that will change their lives. Bringing up kids in the world is such a huge responsibility. Their whole world will now revolve around the little girl. She is the cynosure of their lives from now on. Knowing them, I am certain they will make a pair of very cool and wonderful parents. She is for sure lucky to have them.

Having a new member in the family always brings such an immense joy. And that we have entered this new year with the blessing of this little angel, I can foresee the happiness, pleasure, adventure that await us through out this year. I hope this year be fruitful for all of us.


1 comment:

Random thoughts or deliberate messages from the universe?

 It's been a while. Almost two years! So much has happened in these two years. Or maybe not.  Let me begin with things of the last year....