Sunday 29 December 2013

Dear 2013

Dear 2013,

As you come to an end, I look back positively at all the events of life that  took place. Last to last year, I had written a certain resolutions for myself just for fun. As far as I can remember, I didn't make them come true. Consequently, I feel, I did not write anything either on a piece of paper or in my mind about the things I would do for you. However, I had a few aims running at the back of my mind.

You have given me all sorts of surprises. I am only more than content with the way events shaped up. Sometimes I let myself led by the moments and sometimes I decided to take them head on. 

As I like writing on paper more than typing it out on the laptop, I have already made a "Bilan" as we call it in French, of you for myself and boy, what a fruitful year you have been! And I could only thank you, my stars and everyone around me who made my world so lovely, exciting, and wonderful through out. 


                                            THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
                                            Lovingly yours,

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the year ahead be as wonderful as those past.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year 2014 and hoping that your words will continue to radiate like warm sunshine on a cold bitter winter day.

    Sincerely Yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and wishing you a very Happy New Year too.

      Delete

Random thoughts or deliberate messages from the universe?

 It's been a while. Almost two years! So much has happened in these two years. Or maybe not.  Let me begin with things of the last year....