Tuesday 24 May 2016

I am going to keep this post very short. I feel a little feverish so i won't get into the description which i would have otherwise expressed. So coming straight to the point. I am attending BELC regionale which is a training and workshop program for teachers of French. In the training the second module that I have chosen is using literary texts for teaching French language. I must say my formateur M. Pierre Yves Roux is enriching us in every session. During today' session he asked to write our own quatrain a la Paul Eluard.  And here it goes , le mien :

Sur les vagues de mer,
sur les etoiles du ciel,
sur les perles chers,
j'ecris ton nom.

May be i should add more stanzas and make my own poem.

well, i will do it some other time. I just came back from the Opera concert organized at Alliance francaise by Neemrana Music foundation. It was my first Opera and it was wonderful even though it is not the genre of music I would listen to.

okay, it seems i shouldnt fatigue myself more. I hope i get better by tomorrow. I really hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts or deliberate messages from the universe?

 It's been a while. Almost two years! So much has happened in these two years. Or maybe not.  Let me begin with things of the last year....